Wasn’t that a Party???!!!!!
· Congrats to all the many volunteers and to Judy Currie and Wendy Newton for a job well done!
· Thanks to all of the many talented women who did the very amazing works of heart and art! It is such an honour to belong to this amazing guild.
· Thank you to all of the many people who lent us their wonderful belongings to add the icing to the beautiful cake.
· We especially owe a vote of thanks to Jan Masselink and Debbie Johnson’s neighbor, Becki Andrews, who allowed us to back a moving van up to her villa and empty it out! LOL…
· thanks to Jan for having the guts to ask her if we could use all of her wondrous ‘stuff’!
· Thanks to the Moving Men!
Accuquilt Training—Thursday, March 10th at 9 a.m before the meeting. Wait until you see the amazing work of the Go Flower Class…you’ll want to try your hand at it!
A new class to be added to registration this week:
Dahlia Pillow (with June Griepp)
Saturday, March 5 9:00-12:00am $5
The class for the Pashmina Vest was very popular, so our wonderful
Marilynn Barbour has agreed to open another section of the class
for those who are on the original waiting list. If you are one of those
people, please be sure to pay the $5 fee and confirm at the registration
table that you will be able to attend the new class - to be held on
Wednesday, March 16 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
There will be a sign-up sheet at the registration table for the luncheon
to be held following our regular meeting on Thursday, March 10. The
meal will be catered by the Olive Garden. The cost is $11 per person.